Pages

Thursday, July 27, 2006

yesterday...

urghhhh!!! yesterday, i ve wrote smthg for this blog but...BUT....the stupid internet connnection was disconnected at the last moment am finishing, writing something for my blog ..how frustrated i am....first trial dah condemn....well hv to start again ....

yesterday i wrote about friendship....
a really awful frienship relationship....the person whom u trust, whom u love, who u respect turn out to be ur worst enemy..what would u do? once upon a time there were 3 of us...everything was fun, happening and superb..we move in together but then the fun begin to decline,less fun...then one of us move out ...bcoz of the circumstances that cant be avoided..we ve been apart no more anxiety..only selfishness...each one of us follow our own path...

then there were 2 of us in the house... we still close together still share the laughter but less story less enjoyment....she bz with her own life..me with my own.. i never being a bz body about what she is doing..or what she did it's none of my business even when people asked me bout her my answer would be i dont know...when she is in difficulty i was there and said nothing bout what other people think bout her bcoz she is my frenz...so perasan sorang2....after 2 1/2 years all d disatisfaction shown clearly d selfishness revealed.....something happen and luckily i was not there if not only god knows.....

i know am not that good...neither do her...when it comes to my turn having to face a huge problem ..a really huge problem according to her and it does affect her so much and has disturb n interfere, jeoperdize dats d word dat she use... her safety and security...then she start to talk to other people bout me at d back...she is P.E.R.F.E.C.T she is W.O.R.T.H.Y....everything dats she said is true u suppose to listen to her...she knew everything....DUH!!!!

later then i knew bout her darkest secret after being her frenz for ages la jugak...everybody knew bout it only me didnt know bout it...its according to all d sources dat reliable not only one but almost all of them knew....i thought she really hv d brain...but actually showing off jer lebih...cermin diri dulu lah....

whatever it is things already happen.........am not talking to her anymore, move out from d house already and happy with my life now..much better all d privacy is mine..i can go anywhere with out anyone to bug me..with all d annoying sound which really interfere my life....i hate it ...and i hate her... its really a big mistake of knowing her...well dats my story....tell me bout ur story..this is only apart of d story but let d rest be my secret...

share smthg..what would u do if u were in my position? scold her? humiliate her?kill her? ahaks!!!!!

1 comments:

airieyna said...

you knew her but not ur couzin lah..hehehe dont worry