Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

HOLLA!!!

OMG..lama gler tak update my blog. almost a year. maybe bcoz am too bz with life n hv no interest in updating da blog nothing interesting so far...lots of heart broken story but i regain my happiness again but in a different perspective n in a positive way..hey guys i know u miss me alot..i pun rindu sensagt kat u guys...nurul,anis,ina g,bonda n suzie i think it is still not too late to say congratulation..am happy for u....

wanna know about the thing that had happened in my life previously? well i broke off with fizul..at last am really heart broken but its for good. i am with someone new who is far better n who really loves me but ....dats all about it. do i love him? i dont know i like his company i am in the processess of knowing him and learning to love him..sound bad rite....but i dont know...am going with da flow..

i still in a process og waiting for da approval of my transfer..its been ages!!! almost 5 years and am not giving up yet...hopefully by this end of year i dapt balik kl..am hoping to be posted at PUTRAJAYA ....dats gonna make my life even easier....dekat ngan family and sangat dekat dengan my new buah hati...hopefully. i will never mengharap dats for sure....learned from mistake...interm of fwen....i miss every single person yg terlibat secara langsung n tak langsung in my life....am enjoying every moment that i have.....nak upload gambo terkini jap ae nnt aku upload...for ur info aku ader kat kl sampai 6 july sila lah turun huhuhuhuhuhuhu.....

1 comments:

Suzie said...

TQ julie.All the best to u.Insyaallah ada jodoh Tuhan akan mudahkan jalan.Jgn sedih2 tau.Nnti jgn lupa dtg wedding kita ye ;-)