Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Back To SquAre One

i JUST got back from kuching after spending my 4 precious days there with my BFF jaNe John..Thanks jane for everything really appreciate it..miss u already..had fun with her doing all d things dat we both usually dId when we were still working there at Kuching...ALOT of new shocking discovery has been exposed..which during my last day there was ..am.... hurmmm..rite now i dont know how to say it and how to describe my feeling....

It is a mixture of all emotions dat expressed and potrayed a total dissapointment, it's a disaster.....i just dont believe wut i heard....i just dont believe that u r actually da meanest, heartless, idiot dumbass...i just cant believe it!! that u betray everything that u hv said and i believe that all my assumptions were right all dis while from da start...i should hv follow my instinct...my instinct wont lie and it will always be true to me..blame it on my myself hahha..padan muka...
of all da women on dis entire universe u choose her...u love her? or should i say u lust her? well when u want it u will get it from her right....suka kan... anywhere u want it to be ..sooooOOO have fun then..hopefully she will changed and really can let go her past one day and u gonna be da one for her......she da cold hearted bitch who is desperate for attention from all da guys dat she can lay her hands on and u dont mind bout it..perfect match u guys are meant for each other.so all da best to u...
man really likes bitch kan..HAIYA!! why yer? they know how to work it OUT..all inside and OUT...
last nite i end up experincing again da PMS moment which made me feel like a LOSER and am in hell ..mcm bangang jer all tears can easily keluar witout permission they just know it kan when time comes they will make their special appearance and make u feel miserable ...but da very next morning i know dat am just being emotional... and i actually know that i can face everything and anything IN FRONT of me easily...wink!! wink!! at least am not married to him yet...nak sedapkan rasa hati kan...but am glad it doesnt happen...if not sure dh divorce hehehhe...
so now am good to go....i am done with all dis crap which has been bothering me for quite sometime..and am gonna say good bye to all dis shit..~THE END~
now am back to square one....

0 comments: