Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

i am just being me...

i am me..who like to wake up early in a morning and would very much enjoy breakfast roti telor with kari ikan & teh tarik or maybe nasi lemak with kerang...with da love ones, family and fwens...spending quality time together catching up..chit chatting...sharing lousy jokes and laugh like ada aku kesah pasal org lain..^_^ jadi buat hal ko...hahhaha...
i am me...who have forgiven all those crazy maniac who doesnt know how to appreciate me....i dont care anymore ....Tuhan akan beri pembalasan yang setimpal pada kamu....so All da best to u...peace no war!! ahaks!!
i am me...who like to dance on my own when i feel like dancing...la la la la .....
i am me...who sometimes could be really super extra sensitives about life...what u said could struck me & my tears will never fail to fall....-_- emo...
i am me....the stubborn little monster that try to adapt and adjust herself in her new little world....
i would like to change i am me...for good....but it takes two to tango.....
so please have some patience with me....lets do this together.....live our life in dis present and lets get ready for the future.....it's a done deal!! mmmmwaaaaah!!!

1 comments:

naz said...

hi jules...U live life to the fullest