Pages

Friday, August 18, 2006

my best couzin wedding part 1

This is my beloved 1st couzin ...debbie amrini bt shamsul bahri..we were born in d same year but different months am younger then her by 11months...huhuhu!!! cant belive she is married,d crazy couzin who was so unsure whether married is d good idea at d first place..plus with all d arguements,disatisfaction dat occur just becoz of dis marriage but lastly it end up marvelously...all of d rest of d family was so glad its end with happiness....congratulation my dear ...






That is her husband hadri...they only legally married after hadri succeed d ijab kabul on d second time...he has been practiced but still d first one d kadi doesnt want to approve on it...so kesian...but yet debbie is ur lovely wify now...








with this ring u will be my beloved wife which i will cherish u for d rest of my life...i accept thee my beloved husband...







now u may kiss d bride...hehehee...u can do what ever u want with her but later k....may ALLAH bless dis couple and may they able to live their life happily ever after insyaallah...








These hantaran was designed and made by my sister n makngah while debbie pelamin was designed by our ucu n maksu and i help them with it..anyone interested we think we want to make a family business out off dis interest....just let me know ...

0 comments: