Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2006

my sis convo...

Its my sister convo..after waiting for almost 5 years now she's graduated ...bukan nyer aper nak tunggu dia start living her own life not depending anymore with me..so that she could learn to earn her own money to buy things dat she wants..seksa tau....asal takder duit hah..baru nak teringat kat kakak dia...if not she not going to contact me..sister2...mengeluh dat doesnt mean i dont like it but am glad she s my sister d one n only dat i love very much....now ...she's pursuing her life in new dimension..which i ll watch her and lend her my ears n help always....dats my promise.... hehehe saper yg grad nih.....well feels like its been soooooo long...remembering my convocation day..it's very tiresome u guys mesti agree kan whereby we have to wait like ages....to received our scroll and be graduated bcoz too many IT undergrads.....at d end of d day makeup pun dah cair and our parents pun dah grumble bcoz too tired no time to say good bye to frenz...quite terkilan but at least its d happiest day of my life....
well MMU is so canggih n i really impress with d technology....when my sister turn to received her scroll then jeng..jeng..jeng....her pic came out projected on d screen with a speech to us.."to my family...thanks for everything, love u guys so much.....muahs2...."
my sister n beloved makngah ..tak reti2 nak sonyum tau..penat owg ajar....ishk.....

selamat sampai di rumah still sempat posing my sis got d big teddy bear n 2 jambak bunga one from me and makngah n another one from makngah n she got pic frame from debbie n hadri....n i ve to go to genting to attent TOT course...just imagine how tired i am...wake up early in d morning 6.30am went to mmu then 4.30p.m rush to Genting..8.30p.m briefing...11.00 p.m zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZ...d next day 8.00 a.m d couse start....urgHHHH...tired not enough sleep n rest....help me....

0 comments: