Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

u know wut...

i know i ve change alot..i know dat i am not like before..its something dat i choose to be rite now..i know people concerned about me so much but please dont feel sorry for me..because when you guys do dat it really hurts...i know ur intention is good and because u guys care about me i dont have doubt bout it..but it doesnt make me feel better..so please stop and let me do wut ever i want to do....i just want to be MYSELF rite now this is me ..have some respect please...if u want to talk about me behind my back go ahead.. i dont care because it's my LIFE...not urs....
care about ur own LIFE la dude...not others....WTF!!! u dont really know wut happen to me so dont judge n dont pretend like u r great..u r happy, superior OR better than me because ur r obviously not O.K....and u know wuts missing in ur LIFE...fix urs first .....duhhhhh!!!!

2 comments:

nurul said...

beb...pesal???

biase la beb...just be cool...
lau tu yg wat ko hepi...just do it...

mmgla kita kdg2 sakit telinga ape yg org ckp...tp ko wat dunno je la ek...mulut manusia mmg xleh tutup...

airieyna said...

biasalah..ada tukang menyebok..benci aku!!
i ll be fine hanya meluahkan perasaan jer..hehhehe