Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Am engaged...^_^



8/8/2010 was da greatest day of my life... am ENGAGED!! it was like a dream...a dream dat finally come true...ALHAMDULILLAH....i woke up really early dat morning at 4 because am soo nervous....because i never met any of eki's family members...and i was soo worried about da ceremony it self....everything went well my dad and da rest of my arwah mom's family were bonded ...i like da scenario they were bonding like there was no grudge no hates...da effort shown by them during dis ceremony makes me appreciate them more..they knew dis ceremony is important for me and they want me to be happy... am suprised actually hehehhehe...and most of my best fwens were there from secondary, degree and my collegues from kuching and PD oso came...

da best part was my fiance's family ( cewah dh boleh panggil fiance ahahaaha) arrived early because they were from kuantan......so they lepak 1st before they bertandang sharp at 2pm...and everything happen so fast....i dah tak leh nak duduk diam while they were discussing about da date and everything....me upstairs tak senang duduk feeling sooo nervous sangat lawak lah my best fwen notice dat ....kelakar sangat...kejap bangun..kejap duduk....kaki bergoyang tak leh diam...kecut peyot....nak terkencing..nak terberak ....rasa nausea pun ader hahhhaa....

despite of all those feeling i am so grateful now dats everything went so well ..i love everything about my engagement ceremony...it was like wut i ve ever dreamt of before.....simple and sweeet...like marshmellow...and our solemnization day will be held on 18/12/2010 and our reception will be on 19/12/2010 ..INSYAALLAH... ^_^

now i would like to share some precious moment captured during my engagement day with u guys out there...enjoy!!!


make up moment by BELLA my sister 2nd mom daughter...

pelamin moment created by my big lil sister Julie Haslina...

tudung moment created by me....

my ayu moment..haha....

my crazy moment.....

tepon moment...

THE MOMENT....

US moment....


p/s: will post few more moment of my engagement ceremony ....sabar yer kenkawan...

0 comments: