Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Lost focus...


after my engagement i seem to hv lost my focus on my study...which i dont like it...becoz i never been like dis before...am really into study and i love to study....now i hv few piles of assignments and presenatation dat need my attention...and i need to focus on it...everytime i plan to do my work..i ll end up thinking and planning about my wedding...i dont want to be so excited..my wedding will be my priority but i need to focus and complete my tasks oso...Oh god do help me...give strength and patience in handling all dis..my final examination will be held around 2nd week of november..and my wedding will be held on 2nd week of december...i dont like distraction and lately i am soooo lazy in doing my work..i tend procrastinate.....dis is soooo bad i need to prepare everything early....


the reason i become like dia most probably because am worried about the nikah procedure which is still not in progress because eki is at jakarta and there is nothing that can be done yet...am a bit worried because da nikah procedure seems to be tedious....one of my fwen told me dat i need to settle da documenation part of nikah 1st then ...i can proceed with planning....but how can i do that...eki will only be back maybe around october because he cant apply any leave yet now....urghhhh!!! to discuss dis thing with eki oso he dont have time he is soo bz with his report and networking analysis, pity him..he has to work till late night with less rest even when he has arrived at da guest house he still need to finish up his work until 2 or 3 o'clock...preparing everything for da next day meeting.. i dont have any heart to disturb him yet...not yet.....because he is doing dat for us...so if he can sacrifice i need to be a little bit patient right...i ll be going to Jakarta later to meet his sister and brother there...and we r going to survey a few things that is needed for our wedding later..because it is cheaper there compared to KL...and hopefully we can really discuss about da matter...


am in a dilemma...i hope god will make it a little bit easy for me and us so that we can face everything without any critical difficulties and we would be able to handle everything and find an immediate solution for all the problem that will arise later...now i need to start early in doing my presentation and assignments .....when i have time i can plan for my wedding....i need to prioritize.. i dont want too loose any precious moment in my life ......my study is important to me i dont want anything to effect my CGPA..and my wedding with eki is also important to me and us....both are my future and i dont want to regret in loosing any off it due to my uncertainty of wut need to be done first in order to achieve success and happiness....please julie dont lost focus...guys if u can give me some suggestion and recommendation i would very much appreciate it...

3 comments:

nurul said...

prioritize!!!!

JM...i think u need to list down the things according to which comes 1st or later...

then, all u have to do is to follow the list according to your plan...don't delay everything...

make sure u get help from those who are close to you n have experience with the related matters..this will make u concentrate and at the same time don't forget to care for your health. it is very important both for your exam n wedding...

gud luck...i know u can do it...!

airieyna said...

thanks nurul dats really helps...am doing it now..listing everything down n be alert with all da due dates especially for da assesment...i ll try to prioritize...^_^

Rainani said...

RILEKS!!!

y not u settle ur form 1st..and on Oct..just to settle Eki matters.. maybe will relief u a bit..

like kwnda said.. list down ur plan. and stick to ur plan.. i think u can org yg organise.. so, no prob to follow the plan.

Insya-allah.. dont worry k.. Allah akan mudahkan kerja kita.. doa kepada Dia..

Study..fokus!! Statistik prob..? formula je yg memeningkan kepala.. play with it...n u will enjoy doing STATISTIC..

Well .. Gud luck!! take care too..kang ada yg demam plak masa wedding n exam..:D