Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Worried Precious...

Hey guys,
It has been such a dreadful week for me...my another half been admitted to the hospital for almost 4days now due to dengue...my thought is tumbling around like a maniac nowdays...my brain refuse to rest...I am so tired but I cant stop worrying....I want to cry my heart out right now!! I hope my precious will be well soon... I am waiting for him...I will wait for you love do come back safe ... I miss u so much..... -_-


Ya Allah do protect him and please cure him from the illness.... I love him so much .... and I cant bear to be by myself without him by my side....Amin....

2 comments:

Suzie said...

hang in there julie,hubby kita pun kena denggi thn lps n dah la masa tu kita pregnant so doc tak bg visit sbb i'm preggy...u know masa tu sedih sgt2 sbb kita tak blh jg dia

hrp eiky cpt recover ok?pray for him

Rainani said...

Insya-Allah.. As i said before.. Allah bg dugaan utk org yg mampu menghadapinya. Semua org hadapi masa sukar.. bonda masa afham kena operate kat telinga which doctor already said.. ready for anythg.. Kita doa sama².. Semoga Allah menyembuhkan eki dan menjauhkan segala penyakit dr keluarga jm and keluarga org lain. AMIN.. tabah n sabar.. banyakkan bzikir..